Auction Terms & Conditions REGISTRATION & IDENTIFICATION:
At the time of registration, we collect information about you to verify who you are before you can bid. We collect credit card information to ensure that you are a qualified buyer. All bidders must be of legal age to bid.
PAYING FOR YOUR PURCHASES:
There is no cost to register for an auction. Your credit card will not be charged unless you win. When an auction closes on pickup you can pay (cash check or debit, plus applicable buyers premium and taxes, as stated in terms of auction.
CONDITIONS OF ITEMS SOLD & OUR ONLINE CATALOGUE:
Our best efforts are made to represent all items accurately in descriptions and photographs; however, all items are ultimately sold on an 'as is, where is' basis, with all faults. We strongly encourage all bidders to personally verify the condition of each item during the scheduled preview times. No responsibility is assumed by Greatwest Auction or the seller for any errors or omissions.
No claims regarding goods purchased will be allowed. Bidders are reminded that all goods are sold on an 'as is, where is' basis, with all faults.
PERSONAL & PROPERTY RISKS:
We will not be liable for damage or injury to individuals or their property.
ADDITIONS & DELETIONS:
We reserve the right to remove and/or add lots and/or items to the sale at any point during the auction.
BUYERS: The BUYER:
Expressly agrees to indemnify and save Great West, the Seller and their assigns harmless from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damage or liability, directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from an act, including the negligent acts or omissions of Great West , or anyone acting in his/her behalf in connection with or arising out of auction. All bidders/buyers must be of legal age.
Seldom are items sold with Reserve. If an item is being sold with a reserve, it will be clearly marked and identified. For items sold with a 'reserve', you will be required to pay a minimum amount in order to win the item.
In the unlikely event of a dispute, you agree to accept as true the information that we have in our records.
CATALOGUE ERRORS & OMISSIONS:
If a description does not match a picture in a lot, the description takes precedence. All items are sold on an (as is) where is basis, with all faults.
PROCEDURES AND TERMS
1. All bidders and others attending this auction agree that they have read and fully understand the terms and agree to be bound thereby. These terms are in addition to all other posted information, if any.
2. Registration for the real estate online auction will begin May 1st, 2019 at GreatWestAuctions.com for LT 113 PL 14 Forest; PT LT 112, 115 PL 14 Forest; PT LT 30 CON 14 PLYMPTON; PT Clyde ST PL 14 Forest located on Clyde St. in Forest Ontario. Anyone interested in bidding must register and obtain bidding card number.
3. Announcements by the Auctioneer or the Vendor at commencement of the auction will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made by anyone employed by, representing, or associated with the Auctioneers.
4. Questions will be entertained only prior to the commencement of the auction proceedings.
5. If any dispute arises between or among bidders, the decision of the Auctioneer shall be final and absolute.
6. Auctioneers reserve the right to reject any or all bids and reserve the right to bid on behalf of an absentee bidder. The existence of absentee bidders, if any, will be disclosed at the beginning of the auction.
7. Buyer's Premium: There is a 7.5% Buyer's Premium at this auction.
8. Agency: Buyer acknowledges the Auctioneer represents the Vendor and that the payment of this premium does not constitute a relationship of dual agency.
9. Broker Participation: Great West is always pleased to entertain clients of Real Estate Professionals. Please contact our office to register your prospective buyers no later than 48 hours prior to the commencement of the auction.
10. Closing Costs: Purchaser will incur standard closing costs, as would be the case through and purchase of real estate in the province of Ontario.
11. HST: Harmonized Sales Tax will be applicable to the Buyer's Premium portion on closing and will be paid by the Purchaser. HST will be added to purchase and will be paid by the purchaser (If Applicable).
Be advised that the information contained herein is to the best knowledge of the provider or was compiled from public information, and is provided to you without warranties or representations of any kind, and the property is offered as is and where is, with all faults and that not warranties or representations are made in connection with the property whatsoever.
The auction of this piece of real estate will take place in the same manner in which you would expect to bid on a piece of personal property. You will have the opportunity to bid as many times as you like and upon conclusion the highest bidder will be declared the buyer subject to the approval of the vendor. The Auctioneer's decision is final.
What Happens Next?
1. Opening bid $100,000.
2. A deposit of $5,000 will be required from the successful bidder immediately following the auction. This amount need not be certified, however the funds must be in the account upon which the cheque is written at the time it is written. There is no charge to register for this auction.
3. Closing will be 30 days or less, or as requested by vendor.
4. No conditions may be added to this agreement by the purchaser either at the auction or otherwise.
5. The purchaser's lawyer will be allowed until 2 weeks prior to closing to inspect title
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms