Auction Terms & Conditions REGISTRATION & IDENTIFICATION:
At the time of registration, we collect information about you to verify who you are before you can bid. We collect credit card information to ensure that you are a qualified buyer. All bidders must be of legal age to bid.
PAYING FOR YOUR PURCHASES:
There is no cost to register for an auction. Your credit card will not be charged unless you win. When an auction closes on pickup you can pay (cash check or debit, plus applicable buyers premium and taxes, as stated in terms of auction.
CONDITIONS OF ITEMS SOLD & OUR ONLINE CATALOGUE:
Our best efforts are made to represent all items accurately in descriptions and photographs; however, all items are ultimately sold on an 'as is, where is' basis, with all faults. We strongly encourage all bidders to personally verify the condition of each item during the scheduled preview times. No responsibility is assumed by Greatwest Auction or the seller for any errors or omissions.
No claims regarding goods purchased will be allowed. Bidders are reminded that all goods are sold on an 'as is, where is' basis, with all faults.
PERSONAL & PROPERTY RISKS:
We will not be liable for damage or injury to individuals or their property.
ADDITIONS & DELETIONS:
We reserve the right to remove and/or add lots and/or items to the sale at any point during the auction.
BUYERS: The BUYER:
Expressly agrees to indemnify and save Great West, the Seller and their assigns harmless from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damage or liability, directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from an act, including the negligent acts or omissions of Great West , or anyone acting in his/her behalf in connection with or arising out of auction. All bidders/buyers must be of legal age.
Seldom are items sold with Reserve. If an item is being sold with a reserve, it will be clearly marked and identified. For items sold with a 'reserve', you will be required to pay a minimum amount in order to win the item.
In the unlikely event of a dispute, you agree to accept as true the information that we have in our records.
CATALOGUE ERRORS & OMISSIONS:
If a description does not match a picture in a lot, the description takes precedence. All items are sold on an (as is) where is basis, with all faults.
1. All bidders and others attending this auction agree that they have read and fully understand the terms and agree to be bound thereby. These terms are in addition to all other posted information, if any.
2. Registration for the real estate online auction will begin November 24 2018 at 2pm at GreatWestAuctions.com for 347 Lindsley St Dresden, ON . Anyone interested in bidding must register and obtain bidding card number.
3. Announcements by the Auctioneer or the Vendor at commencement of the auction will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made by anyone employed by, representing, or associated with the Auctioneers.
4. Questions will be entertained only prior to the commencement of the auction proceedings. Please see a bid assistant for questions during the sale itself.
5. If any dispute arises between or among bidders, the decision of the Auctioneer shall be final and absolute.
6. Auctioneers reserve the right to reject any or all bids and reserve the right to bid on behalf of an absentee bidder. The existence of absentee bidders, if any, will be disclosed at the beginning of the auction.
7. Buyer’s Premium: There is a 7.5% Buyer’s Premium at this auction.
8. Agency: Buyer acknowledges the Auctioneer represents the Vendor and that the payment of this premium does not constitute a relationship of dual agency.
9. Broker Participation: Great West is always pleased to entertain clients of Real Estate Professionals. Please contact out office to register your prospective buyers no later than 48 hours prior to the commencement of the auction.
10. Closing Costs: Purchaser will incur standard closing costs, as would be the case through and purchase of real estate in the province of Ontario.
11. HST: Harmonized Sales Tax will be applicable to the Buyer’s Premium portion on closing and will be paid by the Purchaser. (If applicable)
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms